CSITA members participate or participated in the following projects:
Science and Research
- AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics – international scholarly open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, and fully refereed scientific journal. AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics is indexed by Scopus since 2011 with SJR (SCImago Journal Rankings) (SJR (2012): 0.139, SJR (2013): 0.254, SJR (2014): 0.299, SJR (2015): 0.248, SJR (2016): 0.344, SJR (2017): 0.357, SJR (2018): 0.300, SJR (2019): 0,31.. The journal is now listed or indexed by Directory of open access journal (DOAJ), EBSCO, ProQuest, CAB Abstract, AgEcon Search, EconPapers, Google Scholar, SCIRUS, A-Z Database List, Uniform Information Gateway.
- UTIPA (User-Technological Index of Precision Agriculture is about mutual sharing of views and experiences by a community of people related to precision agriculture – farmers, technology suppliers and researchers. Its main contribution is the calculated index (UTIPA) which can be used for various comparisons of technologies.
The agricultural sector
- Maximising the CO-benefits of agricultural Digitalisation through conducive digital ECoSystems
- Agrarian www portal Agris
- Game online
- Cooperation at conferences
- European Conference of Information Systems in Agriculture and Forestry
- European Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture, Food and the Environment World Congress on Computers in Agriculture
- European Conference on Precision Livestock Farming
- European Conferenceon Precision Agriculture
- AgriTeach 4.0 – Aim of the project is to guide agricultural VET teachers in the renewing of their teaching methods by providing them a freely available online course “Teachers for Farming 4.0” based on a networked learning pedagogical model. The project will integrate the networked learning methodology of a successful Leonardo project (Tenegen: http://www.tenegen.eu/) with the pedagogical innovations of learner-centred methods such as the Creative Classroom (CC) and the Flipped Classroom (FC) model. The learning environment and teaching model applied by this LdV project is aligned with the pedagogical innovations of the ET 2020 framework, focusing for the development of 21st century skills, creativity, and the digital entrepreneurship of student
- AgriEdu – the primary objective of “AgriEdu – Enhance Attractiveness of Agriculture by Information Technologies and Innovative Learning” project is to create a network of farmers’ organizations, small and family farmers, educational institutions, non-profit organizations and other relevant partners which are actively engaged in activities aiming to increase the attractiveness of the agricultural sector, mostly among young people (not exclusively from V4 countries).
- Efektivní návrat vysokoškolsky vzdělaných žen na trh práce po rodičovské dovolené (2006 – 2008, 2015)
- Virtuální univerzita třetího věku
- Rozvoj a zkvalitnění počátečního vzdělávání žáků středních škol – inovativní formy spolupráce s využitím moderních technologií (2012 – 2014)
- Podpora moderních forem výuky na SŠ – využívání ICT ve výuce (2012)
- Transnational Mobility of Older People Working in Teamwork Projects in Crafts (2007 – 2009)